Nov 23, 2007

More Pics From Brisbane & The Gold Coast

Manda's official 21st bday (drinking age is 18 though so it's a bit more tame...until Saturday's party that is)







Dedicated to my beta fish




Manda & Lauren





Jess & Jodi






Manda & Jodi

Lauren ordered about 10 rounds of shots that night, tequila, absenthe, shooters, vodka, blah!

Jodi, Rachel, Dom, Manda




I found ONE pic from the water park. That green funnel was the sickest water park ride I've ever been on.



Gena thought she could give me a piggy back ride. She was way off, we both crashed. I just took longer to get up :-/



Absenthe shot numero tres! This one took longer to go down.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

gs said...

i am no longer talking to you. here in the u.k., it's nearly freezing, almost dark at midday, and constantly raining. and what do you send me? a link to tales of drunkeness and pictures of a sunshine paradise. grrrrrrrr...

:)

sounds like you're having a fab time - beware the absinthe, though, it has a habit of coming back to bite you! liz.