Sep 2, 2008

Video In Reverse

This is by far one of the coolest videos I've seen in quite some time. While delving from page to page (you know, that create your own story process of hopping from one link to the next that the internet allows us to entertain?) I found a band called Mute Math. This is their video for one of their songs, Typical.




It's not so typical. As I have read, this claims to be One Take videography (everything done in one shot). I got that from
Dr. Rose. This is something I'll check out more because I'm not sure I fully understand it yet. Rose also mentions that they learned the lyrics in reverse for the video. Stay tuned...but in the meantime enjoy.




This was their "live" performance on Jimmy Kimmel - about the same, but in a different setting adding to the creativity of it all.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: