May 8, 2008

My New Anti-American Friend

Music: none currently

I was motivated by this as soon as it began. A few weeks ago I was downloading an album on Soulseek. Thing is, I don't share my music, therefore nobody can download from me. So upon queueing the album and returning to whatever it was I was doing at my desk, I later noticed the flicker of the shareware icon in my taskbar. Well the shareware has a chat mode, and although I've never used it really, I was getting pinged by someone...named danihell, a 23 yr old guy from Brasil.

From download to death in a matter of minutes...

[msc] the other reason I don't share is b/c if Soulseek were to ever get into legal trouble, I have a better chance of not getting in trouble myself
[danihell] i will never get in trouble because of this
[danihell] america sucks, man... hehehe
[msc] you don't like america seriously?
[danihell] seriously
[danihell] sorry
[msc] tell me why
[danihell] the republicans americans think they own the world
[msc] and...?
[danihell] and?!
[danihell] and you're nutz?
[msc] is that it then?
[msc] but how does that affect/bother you?
[danihell] man, this is not a little thing
[danihell] it will affect me... for sure...
[msc] for the record, i'm not republican, and I do not think i own the world
[danihell] thats good.
[danihell] you know that the chinese will destroy america some day, dont you?!
[danihell] because chinese people are NUTZ!!! and the american goverment annoy the chinese people
-------------
And there you have it. I'm thinking Dr. Strangelove and How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Atomic Bomb is starting to sound good right about now. Pop it in, light a cigar, and lets watch some face melting.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man... he has probably heard anti american statements from his friends or family and just joined the band wagon. i'm in no way happy or at peace with our government, but hell, at least cite your sources! republicans americans.

whats your soulseek name? im spikeydrew. i dont think i have you on there.

msc said...

i think it's jackiegino [the republican pirate demigod] or something like that

give it a whirl